Admission to Springdales Public School, Jagadhri is open to all who fulfill the entry requirements, followed by entrance tests and subsequent interview. Normally admissions are open for Pre-Nursery and Nursery class each year, while admissions to other classes depend on vacancies. Admission is purely based on the performance in the entrance test and interview.
Age of the child to be admitted in Pre-Nur should be between 3 – 4 years & for Nur 4 – 5 years as on September 30th of the year of admission.
The following documents are necessary at the time of admission:
- Passport size photograph of the child.
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation / Civil Authorities.
- A photocopy of the Aadhar Card of Mother/Father/Child.
- A Photocopy of the latest progress Report Card (if applicable)
- Original Transfer Certificate (From previous school for Class I and above)
- If SC / BC / OBC / BPL, certificate must be enclosed.
- A photocopy of Pan Card.